Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joan Lewis
Dr. Joan Lewis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and General Practice. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with West Mesa Medical Center, Saint Joseph's Medical Center - Albuquerque and Lovelace Womens Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Joan Lewis has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Joan Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. David Durham
Psychiatry, General Practice
Dr. Leandro Centenera
General Practice, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Henry Middleton III
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice