Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Easy Beside Manner - Knowledgeable, Flexible show details Easy Beside Manner - Knowledgeable, Flexible
by Ellie on Jan 29th, 2016

I saw her once before other, more pressing medical issues took precedence. I liked her easy way immensely. The taking of my medical history and problem took a some time Also, I am disabled so I could not climb onto her examining table, nor did it lower (at all), so she did little examination. Because of my disability, she said she would examine me in the hospital and do whatever was necessary there. I was very pleased with the visit and am very looking forward to making another appointment when I am able.

Apr 24th, 2015

She is not going to call her patient at all, horrible dr. do not recommend her at all. Very bad experience with her especially with follow up, do not listen to patient at all, talks only about her experiences with patients, very improfessional.

Beware of this DR. show details Beware of this DR.
Mar 19th, 2015

Beware of this Dr. you will go for something and get charged of something else that you didn't even go for. She will bill your insurance for something you didn't ask, if you call her why she charged for the service, she will start fighting with you without even listen to your concern and will repeat same thing again and again, without even paying attention that you are not even listening to her. DO NOT RECOMMEND this DR. at all. I went for IUD replacement but ended up with something else, my pap-smear without my permission, and billed to insurance. Did not even call pharmacy to order or did any procedure. Did not call me back about report or anything. Very careless DR.