A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Lingen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Lingen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Lingen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lingen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lingen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside SHORE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Kathryn Lingen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joan K. Lingen practice?
- Dr. Joan Lingen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joan Lingen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Franktown, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Onley, VA.
See Franktown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.