A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Lo is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lo
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Lo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Chia-Mei Lo MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Joan C. Lo practice?
- Dr. Joan Lo has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Lo practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Endocrinologists.