A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Luby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Luby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Luby, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Stereotypic Movement Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Luby graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Luby has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan L Luby MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joan L. Luby practice?
- Dr. Joan Luby has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Luby practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Child Psychiatrists.