A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Magee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Magee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Magee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Magee graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Magee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Marie Magee MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joan M. Magee practice?
- Dr. Joan Magee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joan Magee practices Pediatrics near Coatesville, PA.
See Coatesville Pediatricians.