A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Marshak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Marshak, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshak graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Marshak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Grode Marshak MD is a female Pathologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Joan G. Marshak practice?
- Dr. Joan Marshak has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Marshak practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Pathologists.