A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Marshak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Marshak, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshak graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Marshak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Womens and Childrens Hospital
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marshak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joan G. Marshak practice?
Dr. Joan Marshak practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Pathologists.