Dr. Joan Grode Marshak MD is female, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neuropathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Marshak, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshak graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Marshak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Women`s & Children`s Hospital - Lafayette
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marshak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joan Marshak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joan G. Marshak practice?
Dr. Joan Marshak practices Neuropathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Marshak, Dr. Hanna Marshak, Dr. Iva Marshak, Dr. Jackie Marshak, Dr. Jan Marshak, Dr. Jana Marshak, Dr. Janae Marshak, Dr. Jane Marshak