A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Martich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Martich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Martich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martich graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Martich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Martich MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joan Martich practice?
- Dr. Joan Martich has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Martich practices Family Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Primary Care Doctors.