A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Meaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Meaney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Meaney, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Meaney graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Meaney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Therese Clare Meaney MD is a female Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joan T. Meaney practice?
- Dr. Joan Meaney has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Meaney practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.