Overall Review

January 4th, 2016
I agree with another patient who stated that if you have interstitial cystitis, she is the doctor to see. I was told by my GP that he thought I had ISC, sent me to one of the large practices in SA. Saw a doctor there for 13 months, she never did concede that I had ISC. Fifteen minutes with Dr. Meaney, and bingo, I have interstitial cystitis! Now finally getting the treatment I should have gotten over a year a go. But the staff is not great! Horrible experience trying to make an appointment.

November 17th, 2014
What a blessing!
The environment is nice and clean and cozy feeling. The staff is warm and welcoming and Dr Meany is a great doctor, who is very kind and caring. I am so thankful and happy to be a patient.

August 30th, 2013
Dr. Meaney is god sent, she is awsome, down to earth pearson and a good listener, kind and considerate of your symptoms. I would highly recommend her for any and all urology problems.

August 15th, 2013
Who did these other reviewers visit?
After searching for solutions for over three years, 4 different physicians including another urologist that was worse than imaginable, a doctor in Bandera recommended Dr Meaney. After the first comprehensive office visit, matters started to improve dramatically! Her professional but common sense approach quickly led to complete relief that all others missed. Awesome physician! As for the office staff... can only speculate that other reviewers had some sort of personal "chip" or they were in someone else's office. Five stars for the staff, but ten stars for Dr Meaney!

September 18th, 2011
too busy for u
poor overall experience, staff was rude and really long wait in office,not much in the way of follow up afterwards.

May 23rd, 2011
The staff is the worst I have ever dealt with. I've been able to do this entire review while on hold on the phone. They do not return calls, sent me home last visit & never called back to schedule my exam. I have to call over & over & the concern of the staff is non existent. It grieves me that I have to deal with this type of service since the urologists in SA are pretty much all a part of this group.

March 29th, 2011
She's the one to see...
This lady is a great Dr. If you have interstitial cystitis (IC) she is the only one to see.