Dr. Joan Meehan Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joan Meehan?

Dissatisfaction with the front office staff

Posted on December 21st, 2013

I have been a loyal patient here for many apprx 10 years. However after today I don't know that any of my family will go back, I expected a call back to rectify the situation, that hasn't happened yet. My daughter lives all the way in Greenville. My daughter still chose to stay with the same family doctor. She arrived for her scheduled appt. Was greeted unfriendly by the receptionist. The receptionist couldn't find my daughters paperwork and hen insisted she hasn't been there in years. My daughter was seen in this office for her school physical last year. I have the paperwork for the school. Then she was told she had to have the full payment prior to her appt. We have insurances, the same as the last 7 years. This office overcharged me the last 2 years for my physical. When they got the check back from the insurance company I was not notified. They have continued to keep my $50 overpayment since I was in February. Then I let Melissa know they can apply the $50 credit of mine towards my daughters visit, and I will come by when I get off and bring them a check. They said no money no service. I have never had any issue's with Dr Meehan, I think highly of her. Not sure if she just isn't aware oh how some of her staff may be treating some of her long time patients. Extremely disappointed.

Posted on October 12th, 2017