A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Meek is Excellent. Dr. Meek has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Meek, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Full term Infant with Major Problems and Premature Infant.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Meek graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Meek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joan Meek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joan Y. Meek practice?
Dr. Joan Meek practices Pediatrics near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Meek, Dr. Hanna Meek, Dr. Iva Meek, Dr. Jackie Meek, Dr. Jan Meek, Dr. Jana Meek, Dr. Janae Meek, Dr. Jane Meek