A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Younger Meek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Younger Meek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Younger Meek, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Younger Meek graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Younger Meek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Younger Meek MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joan Younger Meek practice?
- Dr. Joan Younger Meek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joan Younger Meek practices Pediatrics near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Kissimmee Pediatricians.