A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Merrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Merrill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Merrill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrill graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Merrill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- OU Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Merrill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joan T. Merrill practice?
Dr. Joan Merrill practices Internal Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists.