A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Milott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Milott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Milott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milott graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Milott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Laurie Milott MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joan L. Milott practice?
- Dr. Joan Milott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joan Milott practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.