Dr. Joan Neighbor Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Amazing!

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

I am a person who does not have much luck with doctors. If there is a bad one, I always seems to get him/her. However, Dr, Neighbors is the best doctor I have ever had. She spends time with me, not just a quick diagnosis and leaves. She actually calls personally to follow up and makes me feel like my health is important to her. She is the most caring and helpful doctor I have ever met.

Posted on December 16th, 2014