A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Neuner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Neuner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Neuner, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuner graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Neuner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neuner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans