Dermatologists

2954 Kennedy Blvd
Journal Square, Jersey City, NJ 07306
201-876-1700
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Dr. Joan Noroff  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2013

Overall, Dr. Noroff is a very engaging physician. A little on the quick side but that was okay with me. My major concern was the rudeness of the staff. When I entered the office, no one greeted me and they proceeded with their personal conversation. Place was dirty and needs a facelift and the doctor herself commented that it is disorganized. I will not recommend this office to anyone.

|  stay way!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
by amy r. on Sep 26th, 2013

Went to this office three times and the doctor pushes her line of products. She's not interested in what you need help with. Never on time and always rushes you out of the office. Every time I went there I left thinking "what just happened and how do I use this? By the way three different creams ointments did not work, $230 DOWN THE DRAIN. Stay away find a doctor that auctualy cares for their patients. Staff is horrible aswell everytime I was there they were not sure of my copay and acted as if I were bothering them.

|  dirty office..  |  show details
by john doe on Feb 28th, 2013

Dirty office ..long wait ..non courteous staff & you have to wait an hour just to be rushed out. I also notice that she doesn't wash her hands & her white lab coat was DIRTY !!! I would never recommend this office..

|  Stay Away  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

stay away from this dr. office !!

|  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

My first visit to Dr. Noroff. Staff was very polite and I did not have to wait long for my appointment. Dr. Noroff was very thorough, and explained everything...did not feel like I was being rushed. I have recommended her to one of my co-workers and would to anyone who asked me.

|  show details
May 11th, 2011

:-(

|  inconsiderate!  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2011

I have been to Dr Noroff at least ten times and have never waited less than one hour

|  Excellent doctor, busy for a reason!  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2011

Dr. Noroff helped my son with his acne. We went to numberous doctors all of which wanted to put him on acutane. His acne started when he was 11 years old and got worse with each passing year. I spent thousands of dollars on products and doctors. Dr. Noroff will always be number 1 in our house. After several months of treatments (no acutane) his face is completely clear and in a healing process. Dr. Noroff and her staff went more than the extra mile to help my son. Yes there was a wait but it was well worth it. Dr. Noroff is an honorable doctor truely one of a kind. She's busy helping as many people as she can.

|  Horrible  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2010

Dr Noroff is a perfect example of what a doctor should not be. I went to her for a skin rash and she was least interested my problem. No examination, did not even look at it! Prescribed a very expensive ointment(unrelated to the diagnosis), all in under 5 minutes. I would not recommend her to anyone. The office staff is OK, but if the doctor is bad, there's no point.

|  horror story  |  show details
by paro on Apr 19th, 2010

Went to see this doc once and have a horrible experience and i ended up in the ER last night with severe allergic conditions.tried to reach her but she is as callous as her staff and did not respond. I am suffering from blisters, throbbing pain and severe inflammation. she is only interested in selling her home made products. Never Visit This Doc. She is a nuissance

|  Doctor in a hurry  |  show details
by NotJustAnyone on Jan 29th, 2010

Provided prescriptions in a hurry and didn't properly explain how to use them. The prescriptions were $200. Then, said to purchase lotions from their office if we wanted to... did not properly instruct... walked out with 4 items (2 from their office & two prescribed)... felt they were interested mainly on money. 2nd visit reinforced it even more.