Learn more about Dr. Joan O'Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan O'Shea is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan O'Shea, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Shea graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Shea has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Frances O'Shea MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joan F. O'Shea practice?
- Dr. Joan O'Shea has 9 office locations.
Dr. Joan O'Shea practices Neurological Surgery near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Vineland Neurological Surgeons.