A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan O'Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan O'Shea is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan O'Shea, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Shea graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. O'Shea has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Frances O'Shea MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joan F. O'Shea practice?
- Dr. Joan O'Shea has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joan O'Shea practices Neurological Surgery and Neurology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Marlton Neurological Surgeons and Marlton Neurologists.