Learn more about Dr. Joan Parambi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Parambi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parambi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Parambi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Parambi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Parambi graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Parambi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- OSU - Harding Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Parambi MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Joan Parambi practice?
- Dr. Joan Parambi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joan Parambi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fenwick Island, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Millville, DE and Millsboro, DE.
See Fenwick Island Internists and Fenwick Island Endocrinologists.