A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Pellegrino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Pellegrino, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellegrino graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Pellegrino has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Elizabeth Pellegrino MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Cytogenetic.
- Where does Dr. Joan E. Pellegrino practice?
- Dr. Joan Pellegrino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joan Pellegrino practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Cytogenetic near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians and Syracuse Geneticists.