A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Pellegrino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Pellegrino is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pellegrino
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pellegrino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Pellegrino, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Multiple Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellegrino graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Pellegrino has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Elizabeth Pellegrino MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Joan E. Pellegrino practice?
- Dr. Joan Pellegrino has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Pellegrino practices Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians and Syracuse Geneticists.