A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Presby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Presby, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Presby graduated from New York University.
Dr. Presby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Ellen Presby MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joan E. Presby practice?
- Dr. Joan Presby has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Presby practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Internists and Panorama City Hospice & Palliative Specialists.