A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Queng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Queng, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Queng graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Queng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Regional Hospital, Inc
- Tallulah Health Center, PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Aimee Queng MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joan A. Queng practice?
- Dr. Joan Queng has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Queng practices Family Medicine near Robbinsville, NC.
See Robbinsville Primary Care Doctors.