Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joan Redfearn-Thompson
Dr. Joan Redfearn-Thompson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oxon Hill, MD. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Redfearn-Thompson is affiliated with Prince George's Hospital Center, Columbia Hospital For Women and Greater Se. Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Joan Redfearn-Thompson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Joan Redfearn-Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxon Hill, MD.
Dr. Lauren Rodgers
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Oxon Hill, MD 0 mi26
Dr. Stephen Proctor
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Oxon Hill, MD 0.05 mi32
Dr. Davoud Assili
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Oxon Hill, MD 0.57 mi46