A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Redfearn-Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Redfearn-Thompson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Redfearn-Thompson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Redfearn-Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Columbia Hospital For Women
- Greater Se. Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Jackson Redfearn-Thompson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joan J. Redfearn-Thompson practice?
- Dr. Joan Redfearn-Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Redfearn-Thompson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oxon Hill, MD.
See Oxon Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.