A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Resk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Resk is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Resk graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan M Resk DO and JD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Joan M. Resk practice?
- Dr. Joan Resk has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Resk practices Public Health near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Preventive Medicine Specialists.