A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Rosenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Progress West Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Lee Rosenbaum MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joan L. Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. Joan Rosenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joan Rosenbaum practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.