Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joan Rothenberg
Dr. Joan Rothenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Strongsville, OH. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine, Legal Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rothenberg is affiliated with Uh Richmond Medical Center, LakeEast Medical Center and Hillcrest Hospital. Dr. Rothenberg has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Joan Rothenberg has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joan Rothenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Strongsville, OH.
Dr. Laurie Marzullo
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Strongsville, OH 0 mi25
Dr. Paul Freedman
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Strongsville, OH 0 mi27
Dr. Monika Demko
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Strongsville, OH 0 mi8