Learn more about Dr. Joan Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Rubinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubinstein
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Rubinstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Rubinstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan E Rubinstein MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joan E. Rubinstein practice?
- Dr. Joan Rubinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Rubinstein practices Family Medicine near Fowler, CA.
See Fowler Family Physicians.