Learn more about Dr. Joan Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Rubinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubinstein
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Rubinstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Rubinstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan E Rubinstein MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joan E. Rubinstein practice?
- Dr. Joan Rubinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Rubinstein practices Family Medicine near Fowler, CA.
See Fowler Family Physicians.