A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Rubinstein is Good. Dr. Rubinstein has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Rubinstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rubinstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical
- Central Valley General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joan Rubinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joan E. Rubinstein practice?
Dr. Joan Rubinstein practices Family Medicine near Fowler, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA and Selma, CA.
See Fowler Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Rubinstein, Dr. Janessa Rubinstein, Dr. Hanna Rubinstein, Dr. Jackie Rubinstein, Dr. Janine Rubinstein, Dr. Janice Rubinstein, Dr. Janina Rubinstein, Dr. Shawnda Rubinstein