Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Dec 3rd, 2013

HORRIBLE staff!!! They were rude when making the appt on the phone. They didn't tell us Aetna is no longer accepted when we made our appt and they stand around chatting and laughing while patients wait over an hour before they are even called back! Absolutely NO consideration of people's times!

We work together. show details We work together.
by A.R. on Jul 6th, 2013

I think she's a great doctor. I've been seeing her for 15 years. She's diagnosed me correctly over the phone, she's not pushing with antibiotics, and is good with adults and children alike. She takes time to answer questions and I've never felt rushed. She is very straight forward and kind but if you need "sugar coating," look else were, she's a no nonsense kind of person. But there is no doubt in my mind that you will be getting the best treatment with her. (Her staff on the other hand, is a whole different story. They are always behind. She is also not the easiest to get appointments with, she's always booked.)

Everyone has their own story! show details Everyone has their own story!
by Citysearch User on Oct 24th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Personally i didn`t care to much for dr. rubenstein, but some of my family memebers like to go to her, she`s straight forward and to the poi...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com