A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Schiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Schiller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Schiller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiller graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Schiller has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schiller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joan H. Schiller practice?
Dr. Joan Schiller practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Oncologists, and Dallas Hematologists.