Dr. Joan Sisto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joan Sisto?

January 27th, 2017

Botox Ineffective!!!

Condescending manner... double shot of Botox in same area to fix raised eyebrow. Caused frozen area which looked unnatural . Said would not be permanent and that I would probably not return but kept the hefty fee for poor work caused by her!! Outraged!!!

October 6th, 2016

It is your hairdressers job to check scalp for moles not hers.

As part of the routine skin check Dr. Sisto will not perform a scalp check. She condescendingly asks if you have a hairdresser, and then quickly tells you to have your hairdresser monitor for moles and changes in moles. I would never go back except to ask her for a haircut.

September 6th, 2016

Excellence

I love Dr Sisto, she thorough, fast, very nice can't ask for anything better than that.

March 11th, 2013

Book with Dr. Sisto

I first saw Dr. Sisto last year for my first skin check. As a young female, I didn't think I would have to make an appointment to see a Dermatologist until I was older, but I was recommended by my PCP to do so. After meeting Dr. Sisto, I am so happy that I did! Dr. Sisto is very kind, intelligent, and in-tune with her patients' needs. I was afraid to see a dermatologist due to what I may hear after spending may years in the sun, but Dr. Sisto's bedside manner was very professional and informative. I did not feel as if I was being judge, nor did I feel uncomfortable. She was able to answer all my questions in detail, and I left my appointment knowing that I found my long term dermatologist. Since then, I have also done cosmetic procedures with Dr. Sisto, and I couldn't not be happier. Dr. Sisto really cares about her patients, and she has a long time following to prove it. In conclusion, book with Dr. Sisto when having to make a medical/cosmetic procedure at NEDA. There may be a wait to get in, but it is well worth the wait. The staff is also very friendly and helpful when I am there for my appointments.

December 5th, 2012

I was extremely disappointed in my visit with Dr. Sisto. I am a patient of her practice, and had referrals from my primary care doctor, a walk in clinic provider, and from the emergency room, to be seen immediately. Her office staff refused to schedule me immediately, and said 2 months from now was the next available date. Dr. Sisto was not personable whatsoever, and did not listen to anything I was saying. I could barely even finish a sentence. She diagnosed me as having "bites", but could not tell me from what, after being told repeatedly by other doctors that these were definitely not bites. More frustrating than an incorrect diagnosis, what the fact that Dr. Sisto 100% did not listen to anything I had to say. I tried to explain why these were probably not bites, but she had already made her mind up and was just trying to wrap up the appointment as fast as possible. I got absolutely NOTHING out of my appointment with Dr. Sisto, and am still in the same place I was to begin with. Unfortunately, this was not my first horrible experience with this doctor, and I learned my lesson. I will NEVER go back to Dr. Sisto.

October 12th, 2017