A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Smith-Maclean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Smith-Maclean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Smith-Maclean, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith-Maclean graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Smith-Maclean has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Lynne Smith-Maclean MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joan L. Smith-Maclean practice?
- Dr. Joan Smith-Maclean has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joan Smith-Maclean practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dixon, CA.
See Davis Primary Care Doctors.