A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Stroud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Stroud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Stroud, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroud graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stroud has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stroud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joan Stroud practice?
Dr. Joan Stroud practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.