A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Stroud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Stroud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Stroud, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stroud graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stroud has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Stroud MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joan Stroud practice?
- Dr. Joan Stroud has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joan Stroud practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.