A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Sumkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Sumkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sumkin graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Sumkin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Toby Sumkin MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joan T. Sumkin practice?
- Dr. Joan Sumkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Sumkin practices Internal Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists.