A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan James is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. James has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Theresa James MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joan T. James practice?
- Dr. Joan James has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joan James practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Conyers, GA.
See Tulsa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.