Dermatologist (skin)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Thank God for Dr Tamburro!  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2012

Dr. Tamburro was at the end of a long list of doctors. She knew what was wrong (finally) and not only treated her painful symptoms with care and respect, but she took aggressive action that sent my daughter into remission for 3 years. If your child's skin condition is not in control, you need to see her. She is at the Cleveland Clinic now. Call them. She was the answer to our prayers.

|  Mom  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

Amazing doctor that made my 8 yr old feel comfortable and at ease. Also I have never had a doctor call after an appt. to follow up and she did take that time to do so!

|  Love her!!!!!  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2012

I would tell everyone I know to go to her. She is the only one I trust with my daughter. She is very compassionate and kind. If you need anything, she calls you right back to ease your mind. Love, love, love her!

|  Where is she now?  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

We drove from Pennsylvania to see Dr. Tamburro and she was worth the drive. She was a huge help for my son. Her bedside manner was excellent and we trust her 100%. But where is she practicing now? I would love to know. Does anybody know?

|  show details
Mar 21st, 2012

Very caring doctor. Great with kids.