Dr. Joan Tamburro MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Cleveland, OH

• Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2016
The doctor is great, it's the staff that's awful
Dr. Tamburro is wonderful, the problem comes in when you have questions or concerns after the appointment. I had concerns about my child and called the office. I got someone who knew nothing but a nurse would call me back within 2 hours. 2 days later I got a call from someone who knew nothing. She couldn't answer any of my questions, and had far too many of her own (she obviously didn't have my child's file or any information). I asked to have the doctor call me back. Nobody ever called me back. Three weeks later things a (what I thought was) serious issue had arisen. I called again. Nobody called me back within the 2 hour time I was promised. I called back 3 1/2 hrs. later. Nobody called me back. I called back the next day. Finally her nurse called me back who was beyond rude. I told her the issue was spreading to very sensitive areas. Her response :" Yeah, well it spreads. It's what it does." Well, great, but that doesn't tell me how to protect my child. I told her the medicine hasn't worked . "Yeah, it can take up to 2 years," she replied. "It's been 4 years!" I said. "Yep, that's a long time," she responded as if just talking to me was the biggest waste of her time. I have no idea why the Cleveland Clinic is rated so highly when this is how they treat their patients.

March 11th, 2015
We love her!! Her knowledge and expertise is exceptional when working with her patients!

July 27th, 2012
Thank God for Dr Tamburro!
Dr. Tamburro was at the end of a long list of doctors. She knew what was wrong (finally) and not only treated her painful symptoms with care and respect, but she took aggressive action that sent my daughter into remission for 3 years. If your child's skin condition is not in control, you need to see her. She is at the Cleveland Clinic now. Call them. She was the answer to our prayers.

July 26th, 2012
Mom
Amazing doctor that made my 8 yr old feel comfortable and at ease. Also I have never had a doctor call after an appt. to follow up and she did take that time to do so!

April 17th, 2012
Love her!!!!!
I would tell everyone I know to go to her. She is the only one I trust with my daughter. She is very compassionate and kind. If you need anything, she calls you right back to ease your mind. Love, love, love her!

March 22nd, 2012
Where is she now?
We drove from Pennsylvania to see Dr. Tamburro and she was worth the drive. She was a huge help for my son. Her bedside manner was excellent and we trust her 100%. But where is she practicing now? I would love to know. Does anybody know?

March 22nd, 2012
Very caring doctor. Great with kids.

April 28th, 2017