A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Trachtenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Trachtenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trachtenberg
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Trachtenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Trachtenberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trachtenberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Trachtenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gracie Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Ruth Trachtenberg MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joan R. Trachtenberg practice?
- Dr. Joan Trachtenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Trachtenberg practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.