A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Trachtenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Trachtenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trachtenberg
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Trachtenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Trachtenberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trachtenberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Trachtenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gracie Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Ruth Trachtenberg MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joan R. Trachtenberg practice?
- Dr. Joan Trachtenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Trachtenberg practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.