A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Walker is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Walker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Walker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joan Walker practice?
- Dr. Joan Walker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joan Walker practices Family Medicine near Marksville, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, LA and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Marksville Family Physicians.