A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Waller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Waller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waller graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Waller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Claire Waller MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joan C. Waller practice?
- Dr. Joan Waller has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Waller practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Internists and Drexel Hill Infectious Disease Doctors.