A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Weinryb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Weinryb is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Weinryb, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Elder Abuse
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Memory Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinryb graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinryb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinryb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joan B. Weinryb practice?
Dr. Joan Weinryb practices Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.