A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Wojak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Wojak is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wojak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wojak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Wojak, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wojak graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wojak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of Lafayette
- Abbeville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan C Wojak MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Joan C. Wojak practice?
- Dr. Joan Wojak has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Wojak practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Radiologists.