Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joan Woo
Dr. Joan Woo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Woo is affiliated with Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center, University Of Washington Medical Ctr and Evergreen Healthcare. She speaks English.
Dr. Joan Woo has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joan Woo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Nanette Robinson
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Elizabeth Jernberg
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Alice Kim
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi9