A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Wright, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Orthopaedic Hsp Outpatient Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Frances Wright MD is a female Hand Surgeion, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Joan F. Wright practice?
- Dr. Joan Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Wright practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Surgeons.