A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Wright, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Orthopaedic Hsp Outpatient Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wright accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joan F. Wright practice?
Dr. Joan Wright practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.