A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Wright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Wright, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Orthopaedic Hsp Outpatient Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Frances Wright MD is a female Hand Surgeion, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Joan F. Wright practice?
- Dr. Joan Wright has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joan Wright practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA and Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.