A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Youchah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Youchah is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youchah
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Youchah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Youchah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Hot Flashes
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Youchah graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Youchah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan R Youchah MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joan R. Youchah practice?
- Dr. Joan Youchah has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Youchah practices Psychiatry and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Psychiatrists and Valhalla Obstetricians & Gynecologists.