A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Youchah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Youchah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youchah
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Youchah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Youchah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Hot Flashes
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Youchah graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Youchah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan R Youchah MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joan R. Youchah practice?
- Dr. Joan Youchah has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Youchah practices Psychiatry and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Psychiatrists and Valhalla Obstetricians & Gynecologists.