A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Youchah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Youchah is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Youchah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Youchah graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Youchah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan R Youchah MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joan R. Youchah practice?
- Dr. Joan Youchah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joan Youchah practices Psychiatry and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Larchmont, NY and Valhalla, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists and Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.