Dr. Joana Folayan MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Henderson, NV

3.8

November 22nd, 2016
I was a bit nervous about a polypectomy on my cervix and Dr. Folayan talked through the procedure with me as she went along. It was very calming. She is very personable. I would gladly refer her to any of my friends who need a good GYN.

March 7th, 2016
I was kept waiting for over an hour. My first appointment did not give a good impression. She as rude and impatient. She mentioned a hysterectomy right from the start. During my examination she asked if she could check for infection. I agreed. I returned for an ultrasound. When I went for my consultation after ultrasound she said I did not have cysts but if I still wanted hysterectomy (which I never agreed to or mentioned) to just call her to set it up. I knew I would never go back. Imagine my surprise when my lab fees included an STD test which as never agreed upon or mentioned. I am married!! I found it offensive. I called the office several times to ask for an explanation which has resulted in a run around with being on hold an no return calls. The answering service told me it is customary testing when someone comes in for pelvic pain and discharge. Neither of these were my complaints!!! This test was $909!! Rude and unprofessional.

July 7th, 2015
Not a good doctor
She is rude and very inpatient, she seems to always have an attitude with everyone she encounters. Even her medical assistants they way she talks to them is very rude. The times I have seen her and ask Her questions she seems annoyed. I will be replacing her, Im tired of her poor attitude.

January 22nd, 2015
Dr.Foloyan Delivered my baby girl in 2011, she is amazing!

July 18th, 2013
Best Doctor, i have ever had
She is very understanding, polite and quick in delivery her task