Dr. Joana Folayan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joana Folayan?

Dr. Folayan

Posted on May 6th, 2017

She's been my Dr since 2010, she really takes care of me & listens to every concert I have! This is my 2nd pregnancy with her as well.

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

I was a bit nervous about a polypectomy on my cervix and Dr. Folayan talked through the procedure with me as she went along. It was very calming. She is very personable. I would gladly refer her to any of my friends who need a good GYN.

Posted on March 8th, 2016

I was kept waiting for over an hour. My first appointment did not give a good impression. She as rude and impatient. She mentioned a hysterectomy right from the start. During my examination she asked if she could check for infection. I agreed. I returned for an ultrasound. When I went for my consultation after ultrasound she said I did not have cysts but if I still wanted hysterectomy (which I never agreed to or mentioned) to just call her to set it up. I knew I would never go back. Imagine my surprise when my lab fees included an STD test which as never agreed upon or mentioned. I am married!! I found it offensive. I called the office several times to ask for an explanation which has resulted in a run around with being on hold an no return calls. The answering service told me it is customary testing when someone comes in for pelvic pain and discharge. Neither of these were my complaints!!! This test was $909!! Rude and unprofessional.

Not a good doctor

Posted on July 7th, 2015

She is rude and very inpatient, she seems to always have an attitude with everyone she encounters. Even her medical assistants they way she talks to them is very rude. The times I have seen her and ask Her questions she seems annoyed. I will be replacing her, Im tired of her poor attitude.

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Dr.Foloyan Delivered my baby girl in 2011, she is amazing!

Best Doctor, i have ever had

Posted on July 18th, 2013

She is very understanding, polite and quick in delivery her task

Posted on June 20th, 2017