Dr. Joana Magno MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

June 21st, 2016
If there was an option to leave the overall rating blank, that would be my rating for this lady. This lady is my fathers dr. Very unprofessional, she didn't even introduce her self the first time I met her, I just got funny looks. I had to ask the nurses who this lady was. There's a lot of negative things I could say about this lady but I won't but simply say she's not a Dr. I would recommend to my friends and especially my family member's to see!

October 11th, 2013
I was a patient of Dr. Magno about ten years ago. Dr. Magno had a very poor bedside manner. She was always in a hurry, was sometimes rude, and was so sarcastic with everyone. Patients and staff didn't like to be treated this way. She took me off one medication and put me on another that caused me to go into congestive heart failure. It took years for other doctors to figure out what caused this and get me off the second medication that was damaging my heart. I would not go back to this doctor.

April 26th, 2013
Patient
one star is too much. I was on vacation on Kauai with my family about 6 years ago. I began having chest pains. Long story short, I was shipped to Queens, and Joana was my doctor. It wasnt until I got back stateside and got to Mayo clinic that I found out all the things this woman had done to me. I think of her every day of my life, and her treatment, and her $500 worth of prescriptions that were total hooey. 6 years later I am suffering from what was done to me unnecessarily. aloha. stay out of hawaiian hospitals.

October 13th, 2010
Awsome
She was very friendly and helpful. She shared information and advice of better health choices. The supporting staff was just as edu ated and friendly. I high recommend Dr.Magno for a specialist.