A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joanie Hare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joanie Hare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joanie Hare, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hare graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hare has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joanie Y Hare MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joanie Y. Hare practice?
- Dr. Joanie Hare has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joanie Hare practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX and Beaumont, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.