Dr. Joanie Hare Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joanie Hare?

Best Doctor ever!

Posted on December 20th, 2016

She may be off putting at 1st but if you get to know her you will learn that she is very caring. She may not smile much but you will see the biggest smile after she hold your baby in her arms. I love this woman. Some times her work load is heavy but and she may be moving fast, but I've called her crying a few times and comforted me. I was told once by the after hours answer service that she would not be able to speak to me cause she was not on call be she call me back to make sure I was ok. I saw her after having the 3 babies of mine that she delivered and even though she was at a banquet she came over to my table to say hi to me and hug my babies. She became like a mother to me and I love her.

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Dr. Hare delivered my child 10 years ago. I was high risk and was referred to her. She carefully monitored me up until delivery. I felt secured knowing that she was very knowledgeable and professional .

Love this Dr!!

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Great doctor, that simple!

Posted on February 17th, 2016

I had a consult with Dr. Hare about a year before my husband and I found out we were expecting. Truthfully, I wasn't certain what to think after my first encounter with her. Fast forward to a year later when she became our official doctor throughout our pregnancy... all I have to say is, what an amazing doctor. This woman knows her stuff and has her patients' best interest at heart. Don't be fooled by her "stoic" demeanor, which was my first impression. I am so grateful I did not base my decision on that judgment. If you want a doctor who knows her craft and genuinely cares about her patients, especially during what should be the most exciting time of your life, you want Dr. Hare. Long story short, my husband and I had good pregnancy and are the proud parents of a 13-month old baby boy. I am a little late on writing this review... blame it on a busy first year as a new mom. We would definitely want Dr. Hare again if we are blessed enough to have another baby. We occasionally experienced extended wait times during some appointments, which is understandable considering she specializes in high-risk pregnancies. So, have some patience... you're in good hands!

Run away!!

Posted on February 5th, 2016

I agreed with most of reviews posted, this is probably the most rude doctor I know, like if I need more stress in my life, no bedside manners and seems inconvenient by my questions, nobody in that sugar land office seems to know what they were doing and she got all my information wrong. I will never go back to her and I will recomend to do same

Posted on January 11th, 2016

Dr. Hare is very upfront and can come off as abrasive also super short Ultrasound times.. After a few visits we realized her best interest is the baby ..We realized this is exaclty what we needed = upfront, prompt and by far the best delivery Ive had after 3 Children.. We just found out we are expecting baby #4 and wouldnt even consider going to any other doctor .. Love Dr. Hare she made sure both baby and mommy were comfortable and well taken care of.

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Dr. Hare is the BEST!!!! very professional and helpful in High Risk OB/Gyn and Delivery situations. Thank you Dr. Hare for everything you do!!

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Love dr Hare, she is the best!

Nice to know I'm not alone

Posted on August 26th, 2015

I saw Dr. Hare back in 2011 for high risk pregnancy with my son. I agree 100% that she has the most direct and abrasive attitude I've ever encountered. She can be rude, matter of fact, and abrupt but in truth she is saying what needs to be said. I can't in any way condone the wait times. That is absolutely ridiculous who ever does the scheduling needs to be fired because that was the worst part of it all. So bad I almost left because it was going on 2 hours. I'm glad I didn't leave though as my baby was actually in distress and I didn't know it. When I finally saw Dr. Hare she realized something was wrong and got me to the hospital and had to deliver my son at 35 weeks. I am forever grateful that she did because I have my precious 3 year old son! Though I don't appreciate her tone and bedside manner she is an excellent doctor and would definitely see her again.

Not very nice.

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Dr. Hare is rude and it seems like I am an incovinience to her. I ask her questions and I feel like I have to pull answers from her. If I could rate a 0 i would.

Poor Service

Posted on May 15th, 2015

As Dr Hare prides herself on her degrees and academic accomplishments, her practice as a doctor are far from desirable. She has never been remotely close to keeping an appointment time - an average of 45 min behind. During our decidedly final visit with her, she had not idea why we were there to see her. This was odd considering she was adamantly insistent that we see her again during the pregnancy. The reason why she had no idea is because she told us that she is too busy to look at her patient's charts. In fact she made it clear that she didn't even have time to have lunch, while others got to indulge in that luxury. Outside of that, her condescending tone pretentious manner is more than enough to compel me to write this review. Houston is loaded with great doctors. Do not settle for this one.

Posted on May 14th, 2015

If You could give 0 starts I would. I was admitted to the hospital and she is covering for my doctor while mine is out and I CANNOT stand her. Each time she comes is she seems inconvenienced by my questions and has actually told me that she doesn't have time and she is just so busy. She won't answer my questions or give me any information about what is going on with me. She also gave an order for a medication that I had already received (and should not be receiving again), so obviously she is too busy to actually do her job and put both me and my baby in danger. Luckily in have experience in the medical field and know better and also my nurse questioned it and there wasn't a "mistake" (negligence) made. I would definitely not go to her if I had a choice!!!