Dr. Joann Jackson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 16th, 2016
Excellent doctor - kind and attentive
I have only ever had the best experience with Dr. Jackson and the staff at the practice. She has been very open and informative. (I'm happy she's younger than I am so she will be in practice for many years.)

May 26th, 2016
She's fantastic
I truly can't understand the one star reviews. I've been going to this practice for more than 15 years, but have had Dr. Jackson as my physician for the past 5 years. I love, love, love her! She helped me through a difficult personal period, and each time I see her, she is attentive and focused just on me and my needs. Wish all my docs could be like her.

October 9th, 2013
Stay away from this doctor
I should have known better after all the bad reviews... Stay away from this doctor!

August 8th, 2013
Terrible Bedside Manner
She rushed through the appointment, she looked angry and in a bad mood and she didn't wanted to answer any questions. It was a really bad experience. I will never go back.

January 30th, 2013
RUDE !
I really didn't have a problem with the office looking crowded or with the waiting time to see the doctor, the people at the reception where not bad, but the doctor was rude and showed a total lack of social skills, her brusque manner made me feel very uncomfortable. She ended up not making any diagnosis because she didn't have time for that, she said!!! I guess after 15 minutes no matter what is going on with the appointment, she has to go to the next patient and leave you hanging... This doctor definitely made a mistake choosing her career, she should be banned from work with people.

August 27th, 2012
She delivered my baby
I met Dr. Jackson while pregnant with my first child. As an older first time mom, I was pretty nervous about the whole thing. From our very first meeting, she out my mind at ease. I was fortunate to be able to have her deliver both my children. My husband and I LOVE her! You really couldn't ask for a better OB.

April 30th, 2011
Caring
Dr. Jackson is thorough, well connected, and very compassionate. I have nothing but respect for her and plan on keeping her as my doctor.

November 17th, 2010
Kind and knowledgeable
Dr. Jackson was recommended to me by a friend whose baby she had delivered. She made me feel very comfortable and was very knowledgeable about my concerns. I have been very pleases with her care.

October 7th, 2010
Too busy to talk to patients
After waiting a week for Dr. Jackson to call with test results, and after leaving 2 messages for Dr. Jackson, Dr. Jackson told me that she didn't have time in her day to talk to me on the phone.