A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joann Andrews, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Andrews has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joann Valerie R Andrews MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joann V. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Joann Andrews has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joann Andrews practices Pediatrics near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians.