A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joann Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Avera eICU
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Bennett has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
- Brookings Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joann Bennett DO is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joann Bennett practice?
- Dr. Joann Bennett has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joann Bennett practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists, Sioux Falls Critical Care Practitioners, and Sioux Falls Pulmonologists.