A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joann Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Avera eICU
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Bennett has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joann Bennett DO is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joann Bennett practice?
- Dr. Joann Bennett has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joann Bennett practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Lawn, IL and Downers Grove, IL.
See Sioux Falls Internists, Sioux Falls Critical Care Practitioners, and Sioux Falls Pulmonologists.